Cali Kid Corals

FREE RAFFLE: Brand New Kessil 360W-E LED Light

Live recording where?

FYI, before you redraw for those who didn't like, some of us with wives who have FB accounts who are entering for us won't have a name the corresponds to a bar name. I'll just say this, if the first 3 letters of my wife's name are BAR, so that should make me the obvious choice for winners ;)

I'll upload the video here.

Everyone has 1 week to respond so take 5 minutes out of your day to see if you won. If the winner doesn't reply within 1 week of being contacted/announced on here, we're drawing a different winner! :cool:

MONDAY JULY 6th at 5:00PM

Last edited:

Attachments

• solitare.jpg
    solitare.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 317
Liked both Facebook pages.
New to reef keeping but the coral that I really want currently is a white pipe organ. I found a few other ones that have green centers but I am not able to find any that's all white.
Here's a picture :).
100_5802small.jpg

You still have until 4:50 PM today to join this raffle.

:DI'm picking the winner today at 5:00PM. I'm also removing myself from this raffle. I don't need any more kessils hmmm but I could use the 400$ nah I'm out :p Good luck y'all.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm a new member so hi everyone!

I liked both pages and here's the coral I would really love to have, the ORA Purple Plasma. Cal Reef Co had one they were giving away on their grand re-opening and it looked super nice.

purpleplasma_lg.jpg

Probably a stupid question, but how do you verify we liked both pages? My facebook account uses my actual name whereas this account has my incognito name. I assume you look up our real/Facebook name from our paid BAR membership or something?

Last edited:
Welcome! Ive been following your tank thread on reefcentral :)

Yes, the Board of Directors have your paypal and real name when you sign up.

Good luck yall

image.jpg

Last edited:
Okay cutting it off at 4:50

Those of you who did not have supporting membership by the cutoff time have been removed from the raffle.

Entries after this post do not count.

Recording now!

Reactions: Nav
Mike, knew his days have been problematic and wanted to brighten his day by letting him win, but wait Nav gave up his old Kessils to move to AI Hydras....lol

JK @Enderturtle I know this was a fair un-rigged Raffle and good Job that you have done for us....

I know I thought that was hilarious! 2 months ago he was like ahhh I dont know kessils are kinda expensives I'll go with hydras! Now he's got one of em for free.

Maybe set up a frag tank? OH I know set up a new tank. That's what we encourage in this club. More tanks! ;)

Congrats Nav!

Oh did he? Ha! Well maybe there will be a Kessil for sale shortly :D

Hell I don't know how much they run, other than they're too expensive for me to use (plus it seems every year there's a new and improved version)

YAAAAAAAY!! I didn't imagine winning this contest :) :cool: :D

Super happy, this is the first big raffle I've "ever" won! Seriously!!

BIG THANKS to BAR & KESSIL

Back