High Tide Aquatics

Free Rocks

Corallus

Supporting Member
I took what I needed from a pretty nice selection of rock generously donated by @bee505, and still have quite a bit left that I'm happy to pass on to the next supporting club member who's interested. There are 2 boxes, and each probably weighs ~30lbs (although I'm not good at estimating that sort of thing). I ask that whoever takes them, picks them up at my place in SF, and takes both boxes.
Rocks.jpg

The HOA in my building is telling us we need to not have "boxes of junk" in the garage, and apparently boxes full of rocks qualify as junk to most people. I still have these and need to pass them on. I can also bring them with me to my work in South San Francisco, to meet during the week if that is easier than driving to SF. If no one in the club is interested, I'll need to figure out what to do with these pretty soon. I know somebody, somewhere must need some dry rock :)

Just wanted to update I shared the love. A kid came by my place to pick up a skimmer that I brought down from SF so two people didn't have to travel up there for the same free items and when he was here i gave him as much dry rock as he wanted so he went home with free skimmer 20lb dry rock and a few frags I had laying around. Great day for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep thanks a lot Travis! Nice meeting you, and I really appreciate you picking up my skimmer as well as generously giving me all those goodies! I just hope can pass on the generosity in the future :)

Back