High Tide Aquatics

Frogspawn frag

hi,

They trimmed back the frogspawn at my work and were about to throw away what looked like a dead branch. I noticed 2 tiny heads on it, so I threw it in my nano. The two heads have doubled in size over about a month and a third baby has popped up. Looking to give this away for free. Donation of mushroom or common zoa would be nice but not required at all. There's also a vermetid tube snail on it as well.

One catch, I noticed two small bubble Algae on two parts. You'd have to pluck it off or cut off those dead branches.

IMG_8408.JPG

Pick up in Sunnyvale 9am-4pm

I've never had experience, but I remember reading online that people have had success using nail clippers to clip them off or superglueing them shut. It's net hasn't really bothered anything in my tank so I let it be, but he has also doubled in size as well.

hi,

They trimmed back the frogspawn at my work and were about to throw away what looked like a dead branch. I noticed 2 tiny heads on it, so I threw it in my nano. The two heads have doubled in size over about a month and a third baby has popped up. Looking to give this away for free. Donation of mushroom or common zoa would be nice but not required at all. There's also a vermetid tube snail on it as well.

One catch, I noticed two small bubble Algae on two parts. You'd have to pluck it off or cut off those dead branches.

View attachment 6288

Pick up in Sunnyvale 9am-4pm
Do you still have the Frog spawn? I have some bright green mushrooms to trade?

KILL IT!

Or you will see an increasing number of small white spots all over your rock n aquarium walls that have long sticky tendrils of mucus or snot that come out when u feed the tank!

When I see 1 I trace back to where it is coming from and smash it with vengeance! If I could kill each with fire I would, just so I can imagine the screaming as the flames consume it!!!!!!

[emoji48][emoji35][emoji36][emoji37]

Can you tell I hate them with a passion!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a clipper of some kind (like you'd use to frag an acro) and cut that thing in half!
Expose and remove the worm/snail body. Don't waste your time or glue. You want an immediate result

Back