Our mission

Genetically modified fish for pet

John: Dang, for a genetic engineered fish, those are FREAKING EXPENSIVE (cost more than yellow tang).
If an Oscar eats them, I wonder if the Oscar will glow too :bigsmile:

jellygeee said:
John: Dang, for a genetic engineered fish, those are FREAKING EXPENSIVE (cost more than yellow tang).
If an Oscar eats them, I wonder if the Oscar will glow too :bigsmile:

The fish will glow on the way out?

Bad idea, some people need to leave nature alone. Nothing good has ever come from it, even in the movies it dosnt work! PLus I think those fish could be from Japan??

Plumstr8 said:
Bad idea, some people need to leave nature alone. Nothing good has ever come from it
Without going into a major rant, if you stuck by that principle, you likely would have to change almost everything you eat and use ;)

Gomer said:
Plumstr8 said:
Bad idea, some people need to leave nature alone. Nothing good has ever come from it
Without going into a major rant, if you stuck by that principle, you likely would have to change almost everything you eat and use ;)

Thats my point, I dont eat hormone injected farm animals or "Round Up Safe" crops. I have a full freezer of meat I killed myself in the wild and get my vegs from the garden. Its not easy! Everyone has there own choice to make, but at the end of the day its better for you :)

Plumstr8 said:
Gomer said:
Plumstr8 said:

Thats my point, I dont eat hormone injected farm animals or "Round Up Safe" crops. I have a full freezer of meat I killed myself in the wild and get my vegs from the garden. Its not easy! Everyone has there own choice to make, but at the end of the day its better for you :)
Quite difficult to do that :) The idea is good but I don't think I could ever go to that end (too much work lol). Curios, do you take modern medications and vaccinations?

Gomer said:
Plumstr8 said:
Gomer said:
Plumstr8 said:

Quite difficult to do that :) The idea is good but I don't think I could ever go to that end (too much work lol). Curios, do you take modern medications and vaccinations?

It is alot of work! :) In regards to meds, I dont take or get anything unless its life threating and no vaccinations for me. I cant always follow my own rules but I try.

It's a tough line, that's why I asked :) Fortunately, where I'm at, fresh organic, free range, heritage etc etc food is really easy to get. Unfortunately...it can be a little pricey :p

Back