Cali Kid Corals

German Blue Digitata

I can make three frags of this for anyone who would like one.

Located in SF/Bernal

Site won’t let me post pictures...the site just cycles.

See pictures on SPS DBTC.

I can make three frags of this for anyone who would like one.

Located in SF/Bernal

Site won’t let me post pictures...the site just cycles.

See pictures on SPS DBTC.
I would love one... can come by tomorrow [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I can’t get the website to post anything for me but you’re welcome to contact me and we can connect this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. It’s one I’ve had a while.

If you had this, why did you take one from dbtc? At the fragging workshop, you told me you didn’t have one, which is why I gave one to you. If this is dbtc, you need to follow dbtc rules, pls.

Well, We are certainly rigid with the rules. This Frank actually came from Mario at the fragging workshop. He drop me off at my house and didn’t have time to go to his aquarium so I kept it for him. The one you gave me is proudly displayed in my fish tank.

Well, We are certainly rigid with the rules. This Frank actually came from Mario at the fragging workshop. He drop me off at my house and didn’t have time to go to his aquarium so I kept it for him. The one you gave me is proudly displayed in my fish tank.

Mario’s piece was also dbtc. I don’t make the rules, I just follow them because they are set by the original person who shares the frags.

When I can get the website to behave I will post it as the DBTC and enaldy can add himself. Happy to follow rules. The website simply isn’t allowing me to make posts with pictures

Hey Jeff please share your numbers in pm as this form is publicly accessible. Save yourself from robo calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back