got ethical husbandry?

Giant forest green/brown palys

Somebody wants this single frag of my favorite giant palys. They are mamoth and get larger than an inch. Sometimes they get a "sun dial" and they always add texture to nooks and crannies.
With a large paly, it looks quite Alice in Wonderland, spot the catapiller!

Same rules, p/u at my place in San Carlos or the meeting Saturday.

One Frag available WYSIWYG
VDay32.jpg

Pretty quiet around here. Hmmmm
Could giant green/brown sundials be too "common"? :tired:
Too normal? :(
Can't send them to a good home? :((

Don't make me put them in the blender and feed them to the fish! :O

screebo said:
Don't make me put them in the blender and feed them to the fish! :O

That could be a fatal mistake!
Brown only works when your sending a package!
Why don't you rename them "limited edition" or "super rare" to generate interest? :D

They do remain my favorite big paly and are a design element that would nicely accent a tank that is 75% SPS...................

"New and improved" Wonder Palys....................

I'll be passing them out one way or the other. Wait until the gang sees them in my tank, EVERYONE will want a frag..............:cool:

Nice goin', Gus

I know how most of us feel about anything that has the color brown included, but these are truly beauties and something very special. Once they multiply a bit and you have a group of 10 or 12 they make a beautiful splash of texture anywhere you put them. They do fine anywhere in the tank from up high to down low.

I'll PM you with contact info.

Hi John

The frag is doing really good .
It opened really nice after 5 minutes in my tank.
My wife likes the green stripes pattern on it.

Thanks a lot

Thanks for the report, Gus. I like to watch them in my tank too. I like their size, fringe and green stripes. They really respond quickly to stimulus much like a venus flytrap!

Sure, Bennet, I've got a couple more. Will you be at the Holiday meeting next Sat? Otherwise, you could pick one up most anytime.

More frags of this jumbo green strip paly available. Just let me know, I'll be at the BOD meeting and bring some if there is interest.

Hi John
Just wanted to let you know the paly is doing great and I will be moving it to a new home.
I am done setting up a new 58 g tank with a 2o g sump.
I will be moving the livestock either Tursday or Friday.

Nice goin' Gus. I don't envy your tank move. I've done plenty of livestock transfers in the last year. It's great to have more tank real estate though and worth the efforts. If you need any extra nuisance algae for the new tank, let me know. ;) I'm still dealing with a bit of new tank syndrome 4 months after set-up. Complicated by the fact I moved all my livestock and LR from smaller tanks on the same day and do some pretty heavy feedings. The only drawback to this rodeo approach is the extended algae cycle time. Cyno-R-Us for now! :* The tank still looks pretty good and livestock is flourishing, it's just the extra clean-up efforts that are needed right now!

Thanks for the update. I'll watch for your new "tank thread" for pics!

Tim,
There no more ready right now but I've got a large group I'm going to split some up next week I'll send you a pm and you can pick some up.

Back