Cali Kid Corals

Gorm's Green Bay Packer Zoa's

These are identical to the ones on ZoaID.com but I can't confirm the lineage. They have a bright orange center with a ring of green followed by a ring of brown which continues onto the skirt which has yellow tips. They were scraped off Gorms overflow before he drained his tank last weekend. I'm offering up 3 frags that I just glued to plugs about 5 minutes ago. At one point these plastered the entire back of Gorm's tank so I'd imagine they are decent growers and fairly hardy (although I've only had them for a few days so that's just a guess).

you must pass on to at least 2 other members before trading or selling
you must pick up in Pittsburg or at BAR meeting (the APRIL meeting please, I'm out of space)
you must post pics of progress if you can

zoasgreenbaypackers1.jpg

Here is one under actinics, you can see the colors really pop
zoaGreenBayPackersactinics1.jpg

[quote author=blennylookalike link=topic=3515.msg40067#msg40067 date=1207777966]
Hey LeviTillie,

Could I possibly get a small frag?
[/quote]
Sure thing. The frags are at least 6 polyps if not more and they even opened up right after glueing so that's a good sign. Did you want to come by Pittsburg or pick up at the meeting?

[quote author=blennylookalike link=topic=3515.msg40081#msg40081 date=1207784225]
It would be great if I could pick it up at the meeting. My work/commute is kind of crazy.[/quote]
The meeting it is.

Come on, don't be shy now! These are very colorful zoa's on a little plug so I know you have room :) I can even make 1 or 2 more :)

These would contrast well with all my orange zoas. If you have enough, I'll take one. If so, pickup at the meeting would be good. Thanks

[quote author=patchin link=topic=3515.msg40123#msg40123 date=1207799895]
These would contrast well with all my orange zoas. If you have enough, I'll take one. If so, pickup at the meeting would be good. Thanks
[/quote]

Sure thing Steve, I'll bring one for you.

Ok, first 3 are going to
patchin
alve
blennylookalike

oh and 1 for tuberider :) I sware this one isn't brown. Fine, No button polyps for you! lol

I can make 1 or 2 more if anyone wants any?

Back