Reef nutrition

Green Candy Canes

Hey all,
Ok I am gonna frag a few heads off my pride and joy the 5yr plus green candy cane. here is a pic of the mother colony it will be coming from:

I will have 3 frags

Rules: The normal DBTC stuff....just promise to feed it ALOT and frag at least 2 from it to pass around to other members

Cheers

trumpets.jpg

Is this really green in the center with pink on the edges? If so i would be interested but I already have a kryponite green candy cane I don't want to hog the candy

yes green in the center and pink on the outside.

Ill mark you down for one Roc if you want one..... ps next time you DBTC your kryptonite can I get on the list?

Blennylookalike you got one!

all can be picked up at june meeting

DBTC isn't about trading. Asking for something in return in advance is kind of outside the scope of the program.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3718.msg43621#msg43621 date=1211323088]
Eric's reply reflects your conformation.
[/quote]

But he didn't say "sure IF you put me on the list" he said "can I get on the list" to me thats not bargoning, but then again I am very new to the whole DBTC concepts

Hope to not cause a problem, I was just suggesting that he too should contribute to the DBTC program. I know the candy's that he has are awesome and would be enjoyed by many others and would make a great DBTC....

Back