Jestersix

Hello BAR members looking for zoas !!!

Blank_

I recently got bank into the hobby after 3-4 years out and started a nano reef tank a couple months ago. I have since added an acan, kenya tree, 10 or so blue mushrooms and a few zoas. Now onto the main thing. I've been to the LFS around the san jose and hayward area looking for zoas but usually come up with the same 5-6 variants. Does anyone have any zoa colonys that they are willing to part with or frag out. Just shoot me a pic and a price (willing to accept donations lol) and we can go from there !

glee

BOD
Staff member
Welcome to BAR. As a guest, you do not have access to our Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I recommend starting a tank thread to document your journey. Consider joining the club as a supporting member when you are ready.

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
And down in San Jose Neptune doesn't have more than 5-6 variants? I thought they had much more than that. Usually if you're looking for cheaper ones though, yeah there's not too much variation in that.

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Might want to check them out, they got quite a lot of various coral bins of prices from $10 up to too much dollars :D