Jestersix

Hello everyone, new reefer here

I'm new to this hobby and thought joining a community such as this would be a good way to get knowledge from some experienced people. I've had my 90 gallon cycling for a little over a month now and all seems to be going well. I just added a small clean up crew and they seem to be doing good too. Here's a couple pics of my set up.

Attachments

• IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 242
Thanks for the welcome.

For lighting I went with two Kessil A360w's that I hung in the canopy I built. I also have an APEX controller and purchased the LSM with three LED's.

I have an eshopps r200 refugium with a bubblemagus skimmer in the first section and some live rock/sand and chateo in the refugium area.

I just have two cheap powerheads for the moment. I'm waiting for Neptune to release theier WAV pumps to hook up to my APEX controller.

I just hooked up an ATO from Avast Marine which i connected to the apex break out box. Seems to be working well. I didnt realize how much water evaporated from tanks.

Nice equipment....

I am also waiting on the Neptune WAV's, run two Kessils A360WE's mounted threw my canopy with LSM with 2 LED's

It is am module from Neptune that plugs into my Apex and I connect their LED stringed lights and have my moon lights follow the season table so they are different intensity threw the month...and when there is an new moon my moon lights don't come on....

LSM = Lunar Simulator Module

I have my light, pumps, and nutrients to be as close to nature as possible...lol

I just might do that when I get time...lol...I haven't even setup a tank journal ... how bad is that...lol

Back