Jestersix

Hello from Castro Valley!

ReefSparky

Supporting Member
Hello everyone! I've been out of the hobby for over 10 years, glad to be back! I've had most of this equipment stored since then and I'm happy to put it to use.

This is my 50g sps in ugly phase.

Steel powder coated stand, Quartz top
SCA rimless 50

It's running AWC's using Litermeters
Deltec calcium reactor (not running yet, waiting on pump)
Deltec Kalk stirrer fed via Litermeter
Deltec GFO/carbon reactor
Simplicity skimmer
Refugium
Neptune Apex
Tunze wavebox
Aquatic Life T5/Kessil

I am building a box to house all of the controllers/displays that will use magnets to attach to the steel.
Also in the coming months the skin for the stand which I think will be bamboo. Aside from that, a couple mp10's as needed and we'll see how she goes!

16155244420661807343514454587469.jpg
16155244787141210495550401456415.jpg
16155245718647213021999463650690.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome! Here are a couple pics of old. My first tank which was a 120g, and the second a 180g mixed reef. As I was browsing the forum last night I came across an old username I recognized. These were in Las Vegas and Bob or "Tankguy" was a fellow vegas reefer!

reef original.JPG
reef 180.JPG

Any friend of Bob's is a friend of ours. Unfortunately, Bob is taking a little break from reefing. I've got my fingers crossed that he will drop back in sooner than later. I like your equipment choice's of the past. It's a good thing you held onto most of your equipment because once you check out the current prices of stuff including fish... you will be shocked. Not even talking about coral prices. You're in the right group though, there are lots of generous club members here that are always passing frags of corals around.
Enjoy you stay in BAR

Any friend of Bob's is a friend of ours. Unfortunately, Bob is taking a little break from reefing. I've got my fingers crossed that he will drop back in sooner than later. I like your equipment choice's of the past. It's a good thing you held onto most of your equipment because once you check out the current prices of stuff including fish... you will be shocked. Not even talking about coral prices. You're in the right group though, there are lots of generous club members here that are always passing frags of corals around.
Enjoy you stay in BAR
I didn't realize Bob was completely out...I just figured he was downsizing from his 3 tanks...that's too bad.

Back