Neptune Aquatics

Hello from Sunnyvale

thephoreefer

Supporting Member
I have a Red Sea Reefer 250, at my restaurant Bowl of Pho, in Sunnyvale. transferred my 36 gal bow front into a Red Sea Reefer250 with the old live rock and new live rock into the sump and display. Overall 75 gallon of water, display and sump. My lights are g3 xr30 pro and g5 xr30 pro, both with diffuser. My tank is a mixed reef tank. Sps at top and lps on bottom.
Come check out my tank in Sunnyvale and enjoy a good meal of Pho! Reefers get 10% off permanently!!!
8B99FF83-A41B-41B5-980A-784C6420D3BA.jpeg

Great setup! Looking forward to seeing it evolve. The two tangs you got are so cute! Glad I could add your anthia to my group to keep the tangs happy! Your anthia looks to be doing well.

Looks nice! You have a wide variety of corals; customers must be amazed. What is that curved white thing near the top, right of center?

I have a Red Sea Reefer 250, at my restaurant Bowl of Pho, in Sunnyvale. transferred my 36 gal bow front into a Red Sea Reefer250 with the old live rock and new live rock into the sump and display. Overall 75 gallon of water, display and sump. My lights are g3 xr30 pro and g5 xr30 pro, both with diffuser. My tank is a mixed reef tank. Sps at top and lps on bottom.
Come check out my tank in Sunnyvale and enjoy a good meal of Pho! Reefers get 10% off permanently!!!

Wenr there last night with my family to grab some Pho. It was delicious pho you served there. Tank looks good too. Your brother mentioned you were off yesterday but he hooked me up with the discount. Thanks again and will come back for sure if I’m around Sunnyvale.

Back