High Tide Aquatics

Hello!!

Hello and welcome to BAR! There are loads of educational resources online, as well as very knowledgeable members here. My advice would be to get your tank journal going with pictures, then ask specific questions that you have on your system. There are things to learn that are general rules/guidelines to reef keeping while there is a whole other set of things to learn on your specific system. BRS makes some good videos for learning specific subject matter, and have both 5 minute guides as well as deep dives. Many of us are happy to help answer whatever questions you have here too.

Happy reefing and welcome!

Reactions: JVU
Hello and welcome to BAR! There are loads of educational resources online, as well as very knowledgeable members here. My advice would be to get your tank journal going with pictures, then ask specific questions that you have on your system. There are things to learn that are general rules/guidelines to reef keeping while there is a whole other set of things to learn on your specific system. BRS makes some good videos for learning specific subject matter, and have both 5 minute guides as well as deep dives. Many of us are happy to help answer whatever questions you have here too.

Happy reefing and welcome!
Haha I watched the 5 min guide at least 2 whole times and then a lot of the individual episodes of the 52 weeks! I am looking forward to the discussions :)

Welcome to BAR Tiffany!

This is great place to be if your just getting into reefing. I also started my tank back in December. Check out my journal, I have had a few ups and downs. These guys helped to keep me on the right track. Look forward to seeing your tank journal.

Stephen

Welcome to BAR Tiffany!

This is great place to be if your just getting into reefing. I also started my tank back in December. Check out my journal, I have had a few ups and downs. These guys helped to keep me on the right track. Look forward to seeing your tank journal.

Stephen
Awesome! I’ll check it you!

Back