Jestersix

Help Me Restart in November (SF)?

borker

Supporting Member
Hi y'all - have been away for a few months and spent some time traveling with the family. Work is starting back up in December, so I thought I'd take November to restart my 40G tank (https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/ryan’s-new-40g-setup-mixed-reef.26568/) that crashed during a construction project.

Unfortunately 2 new kids + house projects have not been kind to my reef tank health, but I'm ready to try again. Had cleaned out the tank before travel and bleached the rock completely. Planning to start cycling it and getting the tank in shape to house livestock early next year.

Wondering if any folks in the SF area are willing to help me get restarted - in particular there are 3 things I'd love some help with:
1) Resealing part of my IM 40G
2) Helping design sump / pump real estate
3) Help setting up my KHGuardian when it's ready

Can't really offer much fish stuff since it's all for the tank and I have no livestock, but I'm happy to offer some live rock that doesn't go in the tank (have some nice pieces) or beer / whiskey and frags of anything that ends up growing in there!

DM me or reply and we can figure out a way to make it happen, and I'd be game.

Separately, if you're parting out / leaving the hobby or have some livestock for my 40G I'll be in the market in a few weeks, so keep me posted and happy to do a 'bulk buy' to get the tank restarted as well!

Back