Our mission

Home wrecking thing

Had one before the crash. Liz (Chromis) has 2-3 nubs of it growing in her tank at the moment. Not in any rush to reacquire since this is one of those rainbow sps that requires tons of blues to show properly.

tris_homewrecker_rbonly_100317.jpg

They are not particularly overwhelming in a normal tank under normal lighting. They only attain most of the yellows, blues and pinks under exact lighting and from the top down. Same is true with Walt Disneys. Mine is mostly light green (and it's a decent size colony) unless I work on the lighting. It's not as pretty as some more common SPS under our normal lights.

Home Wrecker sps? Those are really nice. Did you get your tank up and running? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the SPS, not the Homo Sapiens...
Tank is up but not running, need to figure plumbing as I'll have both pipes in the overflow box as drains.

Nope, the yellow polyp one is the Walt Disney. The top two pic of that set is what the HW and the WD looks like in daylight. The bottom two are the same frags with the WD on the bottom left and the HW on the bottom right under blues.

Had one before the crash. Liz (Chromis) has 2-3 nubs of it growing in her tank at the moment.

tris_homewrecker_rbonly_100317.jpg

Well since I been called out... :) I had three HW nubs but two of them merged:
f8527a2433c9a1d105f6c78a14df23e1.jpg

0e5290666581332b230847be38444e3f.jpg

WD and HW are crazy bright, blue light adds other hues but they look great either way.

Wow, I can see the rainbow; no wonder is a bit $$$
Many times Photoshop does a good trick or two; might be on my future list but only when it stops wrecking homes.

Back