Reef nutrition

How to set phone alerts

Hey friends! I just wanted to help out people to ensure that everybody knows how to set phone alerts. I use an iPhone and it allows me to get a notification when somebody posts in a thread that I have watched. Here’s how you set it up from an iPhone and tapatalk.

Click on the forum group you wish to set alerts for.

321cd91b7f6c838ceebc4db2742e4ff2.jpg

Next select a section, for example buy/sell section (so you can know about all the sweet deals before ashburn)

b963bc5d543dfeb0beb94d61f4597a78.jpg

In the top right section you will see a check mark. By clicking this it will now give you alerts for when that one section gets a new post. You can do this for all sorts of sections or even specific threads you would like to stay up to date on.

22631c6e49b07ff053463e64d1f29a1b.jpg

Alright! Cool! Now your tapatalk app will do notifications for when something pops up, but to get your phone to do the rest of the work you will need to make sure your phone has notifications turned on for tapatalk.

Start out in setting and look for notifications section.

575fea11c0ce618d34a0fddedf066607.jpg

Now turn on what every way of displaying you choose.

b6318cac6adb007daf98637a14cc3549.jpg

If anybody has any questions just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing alerts is not the problem. It's how constantly all the pay it forward that goes to one person that others are not happy with. Reading on the previous post it sure sounds like he's gotten a majority of the freebies and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seeing alerts is not the problem. It's how constantly all the pay it forward that goes to one person that others are not happy with. Reading on the previous post it sure sounds like he's gotten a majority of the freebies and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t care if he gets everything or nothing. I just want to help other people learn of the features of tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back