got ethical husbandry?

I made a thing! Frag Rack v2.0

thesassyindian

Supporting Member
Laser cut 1/8” acrylic thermoformed into shape with press fit epoxy coated magnets!
EDAC6B08-B756-4709-AF8D-3228F3A22756.jpeg
60B236B4-3FA3-4B46-808D-3603248F1CE4.jpeg
6E71A406-6CE7-43C5-99F2-64644F941490.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you really think so? I can make another for you.

ohhhh. You mean thesassyindian’s.

Hey as long as it works! Function before form!
My first frag rack was haphazardly cobbled together - this time around, I decided to use the right set of tools :)

I’m just fortunate to have access to these machines :)

Hey @Srt4eric, a few of quick notes:
  1. Be careful when you snap the two sides of the magnets across your tank glass. The magnets are very strong.
  2. When you store the frag rack, keep that piece of cardboard or something soft between the wet and dry sides. That way, you won’t scratch the epoxy on the magnets. The epoxy coating is what makes them reef safe.
    Also, the dry side might yank the magnets out of their press-fit insets :/
  3. If you do see any scuffs in the epoxy on the wet side after repeated use, please let me know, and I can order more magnets to replace them.
You have my number - text me if you have any questions :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey @Srt4eric, a few of quick notes:
  1. Be careful when you snap the two sides of the magnets across your tank glass. The magnets are very strong.
  2. When you store the frag rack, keep that piece of cardboard or something soft between the wet and dry sides. That way, you won’t scratch the epoxy on the magnets. The epoxy coating is what makes them reef safe.
  3. If you do see any scuffs in the epoxy on the wet side after repeated use, please let me know, and I can order more magnets to replace them.
You have my number - text me if you have any questions :)

Cheers!

I put the westside against the glass first then slid the dry side into place.

Back