Jestersix

iBluewater.com

On RC, one of the members ordered a pair of platinum clowns from this website called iBluewater.com and when they came they seemed alright. I'm planning on setting up a new tank for my birthday and I am wanting a pair of clownfish. iBluewater.com has picasso clownfish for a great price, which are currently what I'm wanting. I wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from this website and could give it feedback, because I can't find anywhere with reviews of their website online. Do you think it's a legit website? (Legit as in the meaning of not a scam/rip-off)
Thanks in advance. :bigsmile:

I don't remember where you live, but IIRC Neptune has some nice picasso babies in stock (or did as of noon today) for what seems to be nice prices (sub 50)

Thanks for letting me know. :)
I'm not setting up the tank for a few months, but when I get it set up I'll periodically check in at Neptune Aquatics and see if they have some picassos.

Euphyllia said:
On RC, one of the members ordered a pair of platinum clowns from this website called iBluewater.com and when they came they seemed alright. I'm planning on setting up a new tank for my birthday and I am wanting a pair of clownfish. iBluewater.com has picasso clownfish for a great price, which are currently what I'm wanting. I wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from this website and could give it feedback, because I can't find anywhere with reviews of their website online. Do you think it's a legit website? (Legit as in the meaning of not a scam/rip-off)
Thanks in advance. :bigsmile:

I got these from ibluewater on monday they are still in QT I didn't want to deal with the hassle of pairing them myself and
ordered this bonded pair. Love them! Kim :)
035.jpg

027.jpg

Back