Neptune Aquatics

Intrested in a group picasso clown buy?

Anyone intrested in a group Picasso Clown buy? Shipping is $50 for up to 10 fish and you can pick out the one you want prior to ordering?

Snowcasso™ $200 each
Grade A Picasso $100 (and up) each
Grade B Picasso $50 (and up) each
Grade C (normal striped/misbar) $15 each

http://www.donisreef.com/

I talked to Doni at length today, she does this just for fun and still considers herself a hobbiest. She gets about 15-20 Clowns every 2 weeks. I plan of getting a couple from her when I'm ready. I'm thinking the Snowcasso variety. :)

Try petco! Apparently some ORA picassos /snowflakes got mixed in (or they planned to sell them and the lowers didnt get the memo) and people are picking them up for $9. Went to check out the San Bruno one today and they had some cool misbars, I'm guessing you gotta catch it when they get the shipment in.

Thats her regular prices. Not sure how much she would lower. She says she normally sells out her grade A the first day they post. Granted she's not a big wholesaler. But from what I can tell she's a bit lower that ORA, and her stock originally came from them in 2007. I just like the fact that I can pick the exact fish I want before I give her the money. You cant do that around here. ORA wont even do that from what I know. All the LFS that say they will get the picassos, just say they are special order and what they get you get, no picking out a specific pattern. She films each Grade A & grade B on both sides and provides a WYSIWYG order. Thats worth my sale right there. If I'm gonna pay $100 for a clown I want to see what I'm getting and I would like to have a choice. Plus your buying from a hobbiest, not some mega large corporation.

Well, then this isn't exactly a GB if the prices are the same...a more concrete price would be nice.

...and yes, I'm aware of how she runs her site and sales.

Other than her, Christo also sells clowns at the same quality with WYSIWYG...

The ORA true percs are often nearly picasso grade. On our last order we had some awesome jigsaw patterns, some very white ones, some cheek patterned ones etc... I'll be placing another order for them at the end of the month but I have a pair of jigsaws left.

Back