Neptune Aquatics

Irrigation plumbing

Since I plumbed my fish tank, somehow the wife thinks the skillset is transferrable to the garden. I want to connect two zones together since they are both drip irrigation without any sprinkler head. This would free up one valve for something else.

My plan is to cut on the red X and connect that with a 90 degree elbow into the green circle. Anything I should worry about. I have already shut off the water to that section.

thanks.
2A1811CF-A6E9-4400-A769-E6B2E97A004D.jpeg

Everything sounds good except I don’t like flexable hose. I’d cut out the flexible
Stuff and use hard schedule 40 pvc.

for the glue make sure to use purple primer first then a high quality glue such as christys red hot blue glue.

When, not if, but when you get dirt in the lines, take the sprinkler heads off and flush the lines with no filter and blast everything out at the very end!

Everything sounds good except I don’t like flexable hose. I’d cut out the flexible
Stuff and use hard schedule 40 pvc.

for the glue make sure to use purple primer first then a high quality glue such as christys red hot blue glue.

Thanks! didn't realize what flexible tube was until I just saw it at home depot.

Back