Reef nutrition

It is finally arriving...for real :). May 6.

Scott Sweet

Supporting Member
All,

My new tank and stand is finally making it to the San Jose area!!! YEA. I know I have been pretty quiet, but the build/delivery has been a very long time waiting. It started back in May.

I have a firm date of May 6th. TIME: 1:30PM. Just wondering, are there any volunteers to help with getting it in the house? I will need 6+ strong guys but I can make this a family affair :).

The tank was made by Crystal Dynamics, the new manufacturer of what was LeeMar out of San Diego area. Trent, the owner himself, will be delivering the tank and stand. This is a great opportunity to see his work first hand and talk to him for future builds.

The tank is an all glass 60x34x24. It is a metal stand, but completely finished in wood with a cherry finish. There is an additional side cabinet as well.

If you are available and interested in helping out, please drop me a line at scott@scottsweet.net.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Last edited:
Saaaaweet on the new tank. I looked into Crystal Dynamics but they way WAY out priced what I wanted to pay. Their work is great, don't get me wrong, I just got a huge sticker shock on a a particular tank.

I'd help unfortunately I'm more a San Francisco area person, so a bit far.

I'm in San Jose and should be able to help. I've also got 4 glass suction cups I can bring if needed. What part of San Jose do you live?

Are you planning on becoming a supporting member?

I'm in San Jose and should be able to help. I've also got 4 glass suction cups I can bring if needed. What part of San Jose do you live?

Are you planning on becoming a supporting member?
I thought I was a supporting member...I paid last year. What do I need to do to be supporting?

I live in Campbell. Thanks for the suction cups! That works perfect!

Back