High Tide Aquatics

Kh guardian pro

So I found a kh guardian pro for 400 what do you guys think of this product. Where would I find reagent for it? Would a trident be a better option

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think it’s all comes to personal preference. Just for my personal experience I like my trident. I’m pretty we have members here that have a lot of positive experience with kH guardian pro. Good luck.

So I found a kh guardian pro for 400 what do you guys think of this product. Where would I find reagent for it? Would a trident be a better option

For me i would go khg no question.
that being said, for 400, I advice you buy directly from the source (just contact alex or khg sales. You would get better deal with some reagents and make sure its the latest model. Thats what I would advice.

Last edited:
Thank you just sent him an email. What do you run? I dont see how crucial it is to test cal and mag daily like the trident

Lol if am recommending the khg, ofcourse I run khg. I run 2 on the dt and the frag tank.
I have a kh director from ghl but I ised it couple days then put it bsck in the box.
I agree with u, it will run you cheaper compared to anything else in the market.

Lol if am recommending the khg, ofcourse I run khg. I run 2 on the dt and the frag tank.
I have a kh director from ghl but I ised it couple days then put it bsck in the box.
I agree with u, it will run you cheaper compared to anything else in the market.
Are you selling the ghl kh?

Are you selling the ghl kh?

No am not.
Khd still good, just expensive to run and I cannot return the water sample back to the sump like in the khg so it was a majore deal breaker.
Am keeping it for emergency.

Last edited:
Back