Cali Kid Corals

KING MIDAS ZOANTHIDS

Just like my previous DBTC of White Green Velvets, I want to introduce my new DBTC of KING MIDAS Zoanthids

I've also had these guys for a long time now and prior to getting out I want to distribute several of these to folks that can and keep these guys alive. I will also place the same requirements that I placed on the GWV's, MARIJANE ZOANTHIDS and to these KING MIDAS as well.
( If you can't abide by them or don't want to follow my requirements and therefor not join, I totally understand )

The requirements I have for these guys are.
1. To be grown out only to be given to DBTC, this piece will be given out as strictly DBTC pass around / grow out.
2. Whom ever it's given to shall also abide by the same requirement and shall put the same requirements to whom ever it's passed down to for DBTC
2. NOT to be offered for SALE or for TRADE ( I really don't want to see this in Ebay/CL/ coral forums offered for trade or sale.
3. "If" I ever return to the hobby, I get 1st dibs on frags of this piece.

The true intent of this, is to pass it around for free and grow out to be pass again and again with out any personal gain. If you can abide by this and ensure that anyone that you also pass down this coral to also abides by the same rules then you can have one. I have made 3 frags at the moment.

I have not made a lot of public DBTC or give away's most of my contributions were more lowkey and not public, so before I fully get out I want to go out with a bang with giving out nice looking polyps for people to continue to share.

1st frag has 3 babies/sub adult polyps
2nd frag has 1 Adult polyp
3rd frag has 2 baby/subAdult polyps

I DO PLAN TO MAKE A COUPLE MORE FRAGS, The actual pictures I will take when I have a chance, Knee surgery has taken my time which is why I haven't been able to make a lot of frags, but more will come.

To play and attempt to win, each frag I have thought of a specific number to identify it, who ever can abide by my specific requirements and pick the closest number to that specific frag wins it.

-Best is to pick up from me at my work in Genentech in SSF. MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW HOW AND WHEN YOUR GONNA PICK EM UP

If you don't know what they are, here are some links to give you an idea of what they look like.

http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=2962

Good Luck
- Charles

:beer:

No, not playing on this one, no hoarding ;)
If any of the recipients can't pick up let Charles know and in the same spirit (nothing in return) I could do it just as previously.

And get well on the knee issue Charles !

ugly pics from my Iphone while the lights were off before I left for work
5ef596fa.jpg

4ca12252.jpg

I thought about it , no number pick needed, if you can abide by those rules I set is all that really matters to me, I will be available today let me know. call me on my celly 650-255-6440 today is the best time to really get in touch with me and pick up.
Charles.V

Sent pm to those I have the frags with me.

Charles, I stupidly left the cell phone on the roof of my car and when the rain came down just got in the car and drove off.
Sent a txt message to the cell phone in case someone picked it up, to take it to Genentech; hopefully
finds a way to get to the office/security

Back