Kessil

Legendary Corals pre swap buys

Darwin has contacted me asking me to inform anyone who is buying corals from them for the swap to notify them in advance. Call them directly or email to insure they'll have what you are looking for. Please don't call or email them the day of the swap. Give them as much notice as possible

I read the rules and not clear on a few things. Can a non member purchase coral? Its sounds like a non member as myself can watch the rounds and have to pay 20.00 at the door.

The swap itself is not a members swap, you do need to pay to register for the swap itself though. Note this is JUST for the exchanging of corals for free, if you just want to twiddle your thumbs and watch you don't need to pay.

Legendary Corals are simply selling corals at the event, you don't need to pay any registration fee to buy corals from them just need to pay them whatever the corals cost. So either way you're good to go on this even though you're a non-member.

The swap itself is not a members swap, you do need to pay to register for the swap itself though. Note this is JUST for the exchanging of corals for free, if you just want to twiddle your thumbs and watch you don't need to pay.

Legendary Corals are simply selling corals at the event, you don't need to pay any registration fee to buy corals from them just need to pay them whatever the corals cost. So either way you're good to go on this even though you're a non-member.
Got it, thanks for the helping me understand.

Back