Reef nutrition

LF a stand for my qt tank

40 breeder? You can use delving units from Lowes or Home Depot supposedly. I have not tried it but I do have 1 for a 40 breeder tank that I'm going to use as a transfer tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished mine.

112a78e2609e1569cab9eee02a8c8aa6.jpg

So found out something interesting as I was testing for leaks. None that I found.

My inlet pressure gauge shows 700psi on a full tank. Is that right?

Main regulator is weirdly backwards for the pressure. I guess it makes sense but it's counter clockwise for decrease and clockwise for increase. So to turn off the gas at the reg, do I turn it fully clockwise like a normal knob and screw in or turn fully counter clockwise to fully decrease the outlet pressure till it says 0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working pressure gauge won't go down if your solenoid is closed.

Your tank pressure gauge should not drop when tank valve is closed but still connected. Unless leak.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nothing too special. About 2 1/2 feet tall , and 2 inches longer in width and length. Shoot me a price. If its too expensive I can go another route if i need too. Thank you for the reply

So you'd want it to be 40" wide by 22" deep by 30" tall? Do you want any shelves or doors? What species of wood that you want it made of? Do you need it stained or painted?

Id say just the shell because its most likely gonna be a garage thing for qt fish. Need the stand to be stable. No cheap wood. Stain would be good to protect the wood.

Back