High Tide Aquatics

LFS tour for July

Who's going on the LFS tour

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Anyone up for doing the LFS store? I was thinking we could hit Diablo , AC , California Reef , Neptunes. Our way of saying thank you for supporting the club. How does July 15th or 16th sound? We could meet up around 11am

We can always do AC , Cali , Neptunes. Diablo is a bit of a ride and parking is kinda small. I think we should stick with those 3 so we're not rushed

Sounds fun. I haven't met most of the BAR members yet, so I'm looking forward to that too.

I live in Walnut Creek, so I don't get down to those stores much, all the better to visit.

Which day, Sat or Sun?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sadly, AC is permanently closed. Chris could not put together the funds to reopen after the fire, which came on the heals of a poor year due to the construction the building owner did last year. Really sad. Leaves a huge hole in the TriValley

If you are coming from SF or the northern part of the peninsula, you can come park at my place (no parking restrictions) and I can do the car pool. I can take three comfortably. Four would be a squeeze unless it was a thinner person. Let me know.

Back