Kessil

Local Source of Black Vinyl Tubing?

3/4” can’t seem to find it at HD online. Possible it’s in a store but was trying to avoid running around for nothing. I could always use clear and just have some algae growth

The only dark or black colored pvc tubing I've really seen is Eheim or UNS filter tubing. The other stuff is for gardening, pond supply, or expensive exotic material for special purposes. Maybe or maybe not suitable for fish tanks. Of course the link I posted is also metric but with hose clamps the 16/22mm would work fine for 3/4" barbs. As expensive as shipping is, my go to for flexible pvc tubing is Excelon brand from Usplastics.com. It's the most flexible stuff I've come across. Leaps ahead of anything at a hardware store or most LFS but clear. The best stuff I've seen locally is at Aqualabaquaria by the foot. Also Excelon I think. Some LFS have the Eheim tubing in precut lengths.

While digging around for a fitting in my shed I found a random piece of the same black tubing that might just be long enough. Thought I had the fitting but don't, but that's easy to find. Nice surprise.

How long do you need? I found an unused piece in my box of stuff. I dunno if it’s 3/4 or 1” but I can check when k get home.

Back