Reef nutrition

Logging a lost coral

Roc

I haven't seen the corals I personaly logged as lost show up anywhere, it just looks like I have 2 frags to put back in the system still. How would the club like to deal with track that process?

Any imput on this? Surely I am not the only one that has lost a frag, how do you close the loop on this within our DBTC program?

tuberider said:
We do not have a method to address that issue at this point.

is it in the thought process?

Awhile back I saw a fellow reefer had returned the frag he got to the orginal donner (as the donner had lost his mother colony) however this also doesn't have a way to be reflected, and in theroy both could be sloved with the same method. The big difference is that given the coral back could just be deleted from the system, seems like losing a coral should get it's own section, cuz I think donners would like to know if a member had lost a bunch of corals and may want at the least an explaination (i.e tank crashed, etc)

Roc, our webmistress has been tied up with her real life and has not been able to dedicate the 30 hour weeks we all got used to. The request for logging a lost coral is a pretty high priority. She'll get to it when she can.

Back