Kessil

Lordhelmets 20...........

LordHelmet

Supporting Member
It's been up so long and I haven't posted pictures or anything.

it's a 20 gal skimmerless with 150w 20K MH. tunze top off, aqua controller jr controlled tank of awsome! Well, probably not.

here is a vid. it's blurry and such in places. I'm learning to use my new camera and editing software.

only problem is it shows the miss reef calendar youtube link on the side so temptation to browse away is extreme.

yes, I noticed that as well. I need to try and fix that as my sons are sitting here with me and I don't need to explain those kind of things to them just yet. :)

LordHelmet said:
yes, I noticed that as well. I need to try and fix that as my sons are sitting here with me and I don't need to explain those kind of things to them just yet. :)
Just hand them a Surfer and let them get used to the inside cover ;)

Very nice.....makes me want to start a new one! The green LPS in the back...is that a trumpet? Never seen one with that much PE. If it is, and you frag it, keep me in mind.

-Gregory

my filtration is live rock and live sand,

I have had that candycane coral for years now. i constantly frag it away and keep two polyps and grow it out. it does have some amazing PE. I will bring some to the swap.

Oh I was overjoyed at my son's zeal to feed the fish.

thanks to all the compliments, I am still not used to such a small tank though so I am still working on it.

Back