Cali Kid Corals

Marineland 200DD w/ stand and canopy, free to supporting member

Hello all!

I finally got off my butt by joining and introducing myself. I've been lurking for years.

Annnnyway, I had offered my Marineland 200DD out on another forum, and was about to post it on CL. Instead, I figure that this may be a perfect time to pay it forward a bit, by offering it out to a supporting member.

The catch is that you have to do the heavy lifting and haul it away soon. As my wife doesn't feel that the front room is the best place for an empty tank. AKA, you are probably helping me more than I am helping you :)

Tank info:

Everything is fine with it. I literally just drained it. I'm swapping it out in the process to completely refine and go as low maintenance as possible. The stand has the usual wear, but cleans up nicely. The front trim below the tank (where the usual water wear happens) could use a little black touch up paint if you wanted to make it into a show piece again. Not that it cant really be one as it is.

I also will not decline any SPS or zoanthid donations while I repopulate my rebooted tank. I can also say that I'm a big fan of the Don't break the chain ideology, so you can count me in for the long term on that one.

I'm trying to upload files, but the forum is denying me presently. If I don't have any luck with it, you can find them on RC under the same name.

Pete

Reactions: JVU
Man, I saw that, bet many of us saw that...
That's an insane deal !!!
If by the 23rd is not re-homed, I might need to recruit some volunteers then my brother would kick my b-hind...
Two vehicles are needed since is the whole bundle or the worst case scenario, two trips.
@daddio consolidate into one !!

IMAG0597.jpg

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0600.jpg

There it is, in all it's glory! Just looking for a happy home :)

oh, and I'm on vacation after the 20th. So if you want to make a road trip of it, it needs to be before that :)

Man, I saw that, bet many of us saw that...
That's an insane deal !!!
If by the 23rd is not re-homed, I might need to recruit some volunteers then my brother would kick my b-hind...
Two vehicles are needed since is the whole bundle or the worst case scenario, two trips.
@daddio consolidate into one !!
I have been tempted, just can't make it over to Concord at this time.

Hey Pete,
I would like to personally invite you to our club's monthly event at The Fish Doctor in Pacifica this Sat. If you make it, bring the tank and I will paypal you $150
Mark
---triple dog dare you---

Last edited:
Note that I am away on vacation after the 20th. I am also away Saturday(14th) Day all day on a family visit. Hopefully we can work something out between all this. Sorry for the windows. This is the whole reason why im trying to expedite it all.

Do you live anywhere near me by chance?

Back