Neptune Aquatics

Mean Green Zoos

Anyone interested in frags of mean green zoanthids? My colony could use some trimming, so I thought DBTC would be a good way to go about it, if there's interest.

Here's a picture of them when I first got them (it is massively bigger now):

mean_greens1.jpg

I've never fragged zoos before, but I think I can get at least a few frags out of it...I have a ton of them.

Yay, made 3 frags tonight! Those of you who wanted one, send me a PM and I'll send you my address. I'll be available most of the weekend.

Sure thing...just make sure to send me a reminder beforehand, or else I'll forget. :)

So far frags are going to:

patchin
northbay-reefer
georgec

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=2769.msg29182#msg29182 date=1199414677]
...I have a ton of them.
[/quote]

Let me know if you haven't hit your ton mark :D I'd love to get a frag from you. I get to Dublin every-other Monday night.

Picked up and opened up nicely. I was given a "frag" that had at least a dozen polyps on it. Hopefully these will grow quickly and I can pass along some frags as well.

Thanks again!

I pmed you a while back. Yes! I still want it. Maaybe the pm didn't go through for some reason. Are you planning to go to the BOD meeting Sat? Otherwise I will come pick it up, depending upon where you live. Dublin? LMK. Thanks again

Steve

Picked up a large frag from Bonnie last night. Thank you soo much. It was fun meeting you and Mark and seeing your beautiful setup.

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=2769.msg30216#msg30216 date=1200413908]
I can do it - was gonna wait until I hand off the last one at the swap, but I can probably post the completed ones now.
[/quote]

No hurry, just checking.

Back