Reef nutrition

Mini Capet Anemone

Hi
I have one carpet nem to give away. They only grow to about the size of maybe a penny but they split pretty often and all the splits I have seen have succeeded. They are kind of a greenish color with a pink mouth.
Rules
-Please give at least one back to this DBTC before re-selling, unless you are breaking down your tank.
-Also that I receive first priority if all of mine pass away.
-Have enough room for them to move and settle in, epsecially small preferably shallow holes for them.

How to Win?
Describe a sandwich and the person with the best sandwich wins. The sandwich must be your own idea. Deadline is the 5th of January.

Cinnamon rasin bread, extra sharp cheddar cheese, and peanut putter. Toast the bread open face until cheese melts on each slice. Add peanut butter to one and close. Its a drippy sandwich!

I have two sandwich stories.

1) My favorite sandwich is a turkey and avocado. Well I was in Minnesota and wanted a sandwich for the plane ride home. So I went to a subway and asked for a turkey and avocado and the young worker looked a me strangely and asked, "What's an avocado?" Isn't it wonderful to live in California!

2) We took some boring ham sandwiches on the Road to Hana. At a roadside stand we bought an avocado that was bigger than a softball for $1. So we stopped at the 7 Pools for lunch, shared the avocado with the group next to us, had it on our sandwiches and still took half back for the next day.

Not exciting sandwiches, but fun memories for me.

Okay so today is judging day and the winner is......
Yardartist
Thanks to both you and patchin for participating.

Also patchin you are next in line for this anemone.

Back