Reef nutrition

Moving! Need to find homes for my livestock :(

Hi All,

Looks like I'm going to be moving to the Pacific Northwest in December and I won't be able to bring my fish/coral. I'm super bummed but I'm looking for good homes for them. If you could make me a fair offer on anything worth anything I would be grateful. Tank is about 9 months old and everything is in good health. I have had no fish deaths aside from jumpers. I'm selling/giving away the following fish and invertebrates.

• Blue Hippo Tang
  • Foxface
  • 3 Green Chromis
  • 1 Anthia (not sure what kind)
  • Chalk Bass
  • Yellow Tang
  • 2 Clown Fish (must be purchased together)
    • 1 ORA Black Ice Clown
    • 1 Mocha?
  • 1 Royal Gamma Basslet
  • Lawnmower Blenny
  • Peppermint Shrimp
  • Coral Banded Shrimp
  • Sand Sifting Starfish
  • 1 or 2 Fighting Conchs
  • Assorted Snails and hermit crabs of all kinds
Please see the pics for coral. Some are doing better than others. Beware I have spotted and killed a few aiptasia in the tank:(
  • 2 different types of zoa but not sure what they are.
  • Blue mushroom coral (looks better than the pics)
  • Green one of which the name escapes me
  • Frogspawn (doing ok)

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1927.jpeg
    IMG_1927.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7013 (1).jpg
    IMG_7013 (1).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7014 (2).jpg
    IMG_7014 (2).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_7016 (1).jpg
    IMG_7016 (1).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7017 (1).jpg
    IMG_7017 (1).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_7015 (3).jpg
    IMG_7015 (3).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 171
I'd be interested in Foxface, Blue tang, royal grama, Shrimps and snails/hermit, Fighting Conchs
And green mushroom.
Let me know what price you want.

I'd be interested in Foxface, Blue tang, royal grama, Shrimps and snails/hermit, Fighting Conchs
And green mushroom.
Hi Alexx, I'd like to make this as easy as possible and avoid contact with too many people. In short, sounds good. When could you come by? I'm not moving for 2 months so no rush.

Sales are not allowed by guests, only paying members ($30). So if you are giving away everything that’s fine but it sounds like you are planning to sell. We have a separate forum on this site for selling (which guests can’t see).

I get that this may seem unfair since you are getting rid of everything, but those are the rules.

When supporting members react to sale threads by guests posted in the wrong places it sets a bad example. Please understand the rules and help us follow them everybody. It shouldn’t be the BOD job to be “the bad guys” here.
Rules are rules. If you want them changed let us know about it...

I agree completely but when using Tapatalk the forum is difficult to see. It’s at the top in a light gray font. I, for one, never pay attention to the forum that the post belongs to. It’s also not apparent whether the OP is a supporting member or not.

I agree completely but when using Tapatalk the forum is difficult to see. It’s at the top in a light gray font. I, for one, never pay attention to the forum that the post belongs to. It’s also not apparent whether the OP is a supporting member or not.
I agree Tapatalk is a serious problem, in more ways than these 2 important points.

I didn’t know this. Thanks.

When supporting members react to sale threads by guests posted in the wrong places it sets a bad example. Please understand the rules and help us follow them everybody. It shouldn’t be the BOD job to be “the bad guys” here.
Rules are rules. If you want them changed let us know about it...
Sorry about that. I didn't see a "For Sale" section when I went to post.

Reactions: JVU
Back