Kessil

Mushrooms and Yellow Tail Damsels

My sister is leaving the hobby for bunnies. :~ So she left me in charge of getting rid of her stuff. So presently I am ready to give away three yellow tailed damsels that get darker when stressed. The mushrooms will be ready soon. Also soon I may be offering pineapple sponges. Plus anything else that turns up.

The clearest way to pass on the damsels to someone else is on the buy sell trade forum and post them as free. You can still give requirements anyone would have to meet for you to then consider them much like a DBTC, but fish so far in the club are not chain items.

For the mushrooms you can give them away the same or create a DBTC thread as you did. It would be good to remove both items from the same thread. Also maybe a mod, who knows how, could move this thread to DBTC softie once it is mushroom only.

Thanks for the contribution. Not only in animals, but your active participation in the forums.

Can you bring the stuff to the swap? I'm sure someone might want them. If not you can drop them at your LFS on the way home?

r0ck0 said:
Can you bring the stuff to the swap? I'm sure someone might want them. If not you can drop them at your LFS on the way home?
Only do this if you can pre-arrange with an LFS. It would be a shame and a lot of stress on the animals if they went through this and no one at the swap, nor an LFS wanted or was able to take them.

Gomer said:
r0ck0 said:
Only do this if you can pre-arrange with an LFS. It would be a shame and a lot of stress on the animals if they went through this and no one at the swap, nor an LFS wanted or was able to take them.

good point.

Back