got ethical husbandry?

My 130G Tank 6 feet long

I see good point. Even if I dip like 5 times/day like 2 to 3 ml each time?
I wouldnt chance it. if your also dripping alk in there, you'll probably run into precipitation issues. @ashburn2k suggestion in the first chamber will be better since that will be more of a high flow area. re-run the tube longer and recalibrate 100ml again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wouldnt chance it. if your also dripping alk in there, you'll probably run into precipitation issues. @ashburn2k suggestion in the first chamber will be better since that will be more of a high flow area. re-run the tube longer and recalibrate 100ml again.

I don't dose Alk and CA in the same time. I dose CA 1 hour ahead of Alk.
I do it 5 times/day and do doses of 2ml, 3ml, 3ml, 2ml, 2ml. I think 4 to 5 hours difference.

I don't dose Alk and CA in the same time. I dose CA 1 hour ahead of Alk.
I do it 5 times/day and do doses of 2ml, 3ml, 3ml, 2ml, 2ml. I think 4 to 5 hours difference.
that's your first initial dosing. wait until you start dosing more then you might rethink it.

currently I am at 70ml kalk every hour, 6ml cal every 2 hours, and 8ml alk every 2 hours.

I just saw I have like at least 7 baby nassaris snails in my tank. But I have no idea how. Cuz my big nasaris snail died a while back, and did not really see other bigger nassaris snails. 3 of them are showing in this picture but my phone camera is not that high resolution at zooming.

Attachments

• IMG_8078.JPG
    IMG_8078.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 337
Your BTAs look great! Can you share your feeding schedule and what you feed them?
I feed phyto, reef roids and once ore twice a week I drop a small pice of shrimp.
I don't spot feed the nems reefroyds and phyto they probably just get it from the water after I feed the tank.

Back