got ethical husbandry?

My clown moves into his new home...

:D

clown4ad.jpg

Jedi, only one move over :D ... I guess they are not pair after all... At least they didn't fight other :) ..

Microsoftie,
Nope, I didn't do anything. I have the RBTA for months and they never bother to look at it. I came back from Hawaii and saw one of them move into it :D ..

Elite said:
Jedi, only one move over :D ... I guess they are not pair after all... At least they didn't fight other :) ..

Microsoftie,
Nope, I didn't do anything. I have the RBTA for months and they never bother to look at it. I came back from Hawaii and saw one of them move into it :D ..

Leave any 2 small clowns together and they will eventually become a pair. The dominant one will become the femal and the smaller the male.

My blck perc took over a month to even recognize my RBTA as a home.

Both clown is together for almost a year now. Never see any eggs.. Maybe because they are almost the same size so that cause a problem.

I got it while I was at AG. Someone was breaking down thier tank and selling things to Dr Le. I saw the black perc and loved it so i bought it off of him right away. I really like this one because of how deep black she is without any hint of orange anywhere. Only problem is how mean she is. She attacks my hand all the time and often draws blood.

Hey D.
Is there a "false" black clown? I found some but the mouth is not black. They are pretty cheap too .. only $10 each.

Yeah, there are the black occellaris as well. Usually slightly different body shape than a normal perc or occellaris with a yellow or orange mouth area as well as a bit of it on hier fins as well. There are also the black true percs that have a bit of color too, but they go for a bit more than the occellaris.

Back