Reef nutrition

Need help moving a new tank from driveway to living room - San Ramon

Hi there,

I just received my new Waterbox 220.6 and I would need help moving it from our driveway to the living room, then place it on the stand.
I would need 3 people for 30 minutes maximum either tomorrow (Thursday) after 6pm, Friday or this weekend. Tank is located in San Ramon.
I borrowed 4 suction cups and have a furniture dolly. I can compensate the awesome people willing to help with a frag or a $50 BRS gift card :).
Let me know,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Keep me in the loop as I have a tank move coming and it’ll be good karma to lend someone else a hand.

However I’m in San Mateo & my kids have after school activities so I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to swing swing it.

Thanks a lot guys!
Since the tank is still outside, I'd like to get it inside and safe as soon as possible. I will message local people available on weekdays first but I really appreciate every offer :)
I'll update my tank journal with the new build really soon.

Thanks again!

I think the ask was 3 people for 30 minutes, or was it 30 people for 3 minutes? Let's make this the next BAR meetup! Awesome job stepping up to help.
It’s funny you say that. A buddy pinged us years ago and asked for three to move a tank from garage to stand. Turned out to be a star fire glass 8’ tank that didn’t fit through door then couldn’t get it into his dedicated fish room because of the tight turns. Then the sump was located in the garage so needed to plumb through wall. Took 8 people most of day and alotta beer to get it done and we got it done!

Hey there!
@Da_Neefer, @B's Nano Reef, @Arvin R, my husband, and I are moving the tank tomorrow at 10 am! :)
I had hoped to do it earlier in the week but the stand has been a real pain in the... You know what I mean! It has 21 adjustable feet that can only be adjusted before assembling the stand or after assembly by laying it on the floor. It took a while because our house is old and the floors are not level.
Tomorrow is the day! I am very excited to see it in our living room and also a little scared because it seems huge!
Thanks everybody for offering your help, I really appreciate it :)
I'll post pictures of the move and the build very soon!

Back