High Tide Aquatics

Need Input from all members for 2017

We have 2 frag swaps and the pot luck set for this year. Looking to see what everyone thinks for the rest of the year? Do we want to meet every month or every other month? Do we want more tank tours? Do we want more get togethers just to be social? Please respond with any suggestions.

I would like to have at least one or two speakers, nobody in particular in mind though. Considering trying to make the rock structure building get together happen this year.

I'd like to see if we could set up some tours of the vendors we have locally. I know Neptune is in Morgan Hill and Kessil is local though I don't know where. Any others I'm missing?

I would like to get to at least one meeting in 2017. :) 2016 has been a bust for me and I will be missing the potluck for the second year in a row. :-(

We will be drafting this years schedule after the dec 10 meeting in case anyone wants to offer input...or volunteer to help make a tank tour or other event happen.

I could use some more input. Not too many members are responding. So far I see and rock build , 2 frag swaps , store tour , all of which I'd like to see us do. Guest speakers we'd have to work on and see how it goes

We/I have done academy tours in the past, but with Matt gone it may need to schedule with Rich on Sundays. Search Steinhart tours for old pics.

Back