Our mission

Need some help with a 10g AIO

Hey guys, so I am thinking about modifying my standard 10g tank into an AIO tank that will be used for dwarf seahorses. The direction I want to take this tank is higher water volume for stability, but a smaller display in order to concentrate live food for feedings. I'm thinking roughly 6 gallons display - 4 gallons overflow. I sketched up 2 rough ideas I have, a standard setup as well as a peninsula setup. After reading Denzil's sticky on this page, I'm also considering my standard setup, but with return in the middle, and skimmer and fuge on each side with dual overflows. The bottom sketch is regarding my baffles. I know that they are used to guide the water and double baffles are used as bubble traps, but I don't really understand how to orient them. Does my baffle placement look fine? I'd love to hear everyone's feedback on my designs and how they can be improved
image.jpg

No experience with the dwarfs, but plenty with full size. With full size it's really best/most practical to get them eating frozen. Is that not the case for dwarfs?

From what I've read, it is near impossible to get them to eat anything other than live foods. I've read some people will feed other foods with BBS, and the dwarves will eat it

Back