High Tide Aquatics

Neptune Apex Fusion 2 Clocks Fix

jonmos75

Supporting Member
For those members that have Neptune Apex controllers and after daylight savings have noticed two clocks on their dashboard (one orange & one teal)...this is a bug that always happens when the time changes....

To fix the double clock you will need to just reboot your controller by unplugging power to the Apex, You can also go into the Classic Dashboard and go to Configuration => Network Setup and reboot here, or navigate through the display module and reboot that way...

Hope this help a few of you out.....:D

This has been a known issues but not a fixed one, and someone at Neptune thought after midnight the next day it would correct itself, well that came and went and I saw that you @Enderturtle , @wpeterson & @Nav clocks did not change so I decided to post this for our club members that want to fix it as it did not fix it on its own like they thought....

Again it is that time of year but found another way to fix the dual clock on the Neptune controller.

If you have the Dual Clocks like pictured below you can fix this by unplugging the Ethernet cable from the Apex for 1-5 min and plug it back in and refresh Fusion you should get back to a single clock, you can also reboot the controller to do the same.

Capture.PNG

The Orange clock is is the Apex clock and the Teal clock is supposed to be the time zone that you are viewing Fusion in.

No there will be no issue if you don't change the clock for 6 months, but if anytime between now and then if the Apex reboots you will go back to one clock.

Screw it I'm moving to Arizona, then I might have extra money left over from living costs that I can afford an Apex and then I don't have to worry about silly DST!

I would rather move to Hawaii, but two problems there is cost of living might be a wash from SF so no savings, and I couldn't have a reef tank if I wanted.

Back