Reef nutrition

New BAR member... Hi everyone

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm new here in the BAR.
I'd like to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.
I'm new to the saltwater hobby and have a Biocube 29 aquarium that has just finished cycling and a 10 gal fish only tank.
I am also a member of the nano-reef.com forums. I got lots of help in there, but would also like to have some contact with people from around where I live.
I live in Fremont and would love to know someone that has been in the hobby to help me with my tank and live around here. I'm clueless to the hobby and everything the LFS guy says, I believe. That is not always the best answer... lol
I have no clue about corals, but I want to start growing lots in my BC29 tank, hence a tutor in the area to help me get there... :)
I very much into DIY projects. I remodelled my whole condo myself. What I'm working atm is a aquarium controller to put in my tank and if you would like to chat about ideas, just send me a PM.
So, since the stock lighting in the BC29 isn't enough to grow some of the nicer corals, I'm gonna upgrade my lighting to a LED based system. Still only in my head... Nothing purchased yet.
Anyway, I hope I can find someone to help me out around Fremont. So, if you are in Fremont and are willing to help a noob, let me know.

Thanks,
Roberto.

Hey Robert, welcome to the club, I wish I could help on the location thing. If you have any specific questions though feel free to ask, it's a friendly group of people you've joined up with!

Hi Roberto, welcome to BAR. I am also located in Fremont and have been in the hobby for 5 years now I have some knowledge but not an expert. I will be more than glad to share with you what I know.

Hi,
Thanks for the welcome!!
I found out that I can't PM, so can someone tell voodoo or orion to email me at roberto@imlogo.com??

Thanks,
Roberto.

Back