Reef nutrition

New Sponsors and Website Display Issues

Apologies if you visited the site in the past few hours and got a display issue. @Enderturtle has been getting us so many new sponsors that I screwed up some code while adding one of the new sponsor banners. I *think* I've corrected it. Please let me know if anything displays incorrectly.

Also, there is a new style available and I've made it the default. If you've previously set the style that the website displays at, then it may not show up automatically. Directions for switching to the new theme are found here:

http://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/new-website-style-available-for-testing.17856

Not sure where to post this and not sure who can address but I noticed that if I go to the BAR website using Google Chrome that I cannot use the Quick Links; however, they work when I use IE or Firefox. Philip, are you still around?? @denzil , can you fix? Anybody?

Not sure where to post this and not sure who can address but I noticed that if I go to the BAR website using Google Chrome that I cannot use the Quick Links; however, they work when I use IE or Firefox. Philip, are you still around?? @denzil , can you fix? Anybody?

To forum fairy: .mainContainer defines width as 100% so it overlay on top of the sidebarContainer making it not clickable on browser that doesn't allow click through (like Chrome). Either move sidebar into .mainContainer or change z-index so sidebarContainer float on top? (I'm not a web guy, just randomly guessing from looking at CSS)

Back