Kessil

New to BAR, moving from NY

Hey everyone, I just joined BAR as I am moving from NY. Has anyone made the move cross country with their tank? If so, how did they go about it?

I'm thinking about buying a new tank and having my livestock shipped. Actually in regards to that, do new members need a specific number of posts before they can access the for sale forum?

Hey everyone, I just joined BAR as I am moving from NY. Has anyone made the move cross country with their tank? If so, how did they go about it?

I'm thinking about buying a new tank and having my livestock shipped. Actually in regards to that, do new members need a specific number of posts before they can access the for sale forum?
Welcome. You are in the right place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

what do you have that you need to keep?
and thank you for becoming a supporting member!
it indicates your commitment
if you support us, we will help support you!

Welcome. Moving livestock that far is going to suck. I would only do that if I had irreplaceable stuff
If he’s got the new tank set up and cycled while the other is still running it shouldn’t be too bad. He can (hypothetically) have the livestock overnighted just like a vendor would. I was just reading about one place that uses Delta freight because he can get it to its destination within hours.

Welcome. And let us know what sort of livestock you have. Unless it’s unique and rare, there are most likely members here that have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back