Neptune Aquatics

New to BAR

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've mostly been on Reef Central, but I've been lurking here for some time and decided that I would like to make more local connections. I've had freshwater tanks throughout the years and got started in reefs in 2009. I've had decent success in keeping things alive and am currently trying to learn more about the chemistry part of the hobby. This is a cell phone shot of my current tank from a few months back. It's been running for about a year and is a 65 gallon. Yes I do have plenty of fish in there, but they all seem to have missed the camera somehow.

image.jpg

Haha glad to see youve finally come out of the shadows. Welcome! Very nice tank hope to see more updates in the future. Mostly sps I see. Very cool.

What is that green thing growing on the back wall?

Nice tank! I like the rockwork and imagine your fish love all the swim throughs.

Thanks, it took forever to settle on it, but the Halichoeres likes doing loops through it and it creates plenty of sleeping spots. If I had more room I'd go with a more Spartan look.

Back