Jestersix

New to BAR

Daboys2007

Supporting Member
Hello Everyone!

Just joined today and sorry I didn’t come across BAR before. I recall seeing the acronym on R2R forums before but it never occurred to me that this was a separate club/group.

Happy to share info about my setup (150g in-wall system that has been up for a little under a year and a half), but more excited to learn about the hobby from so many experts!

Attachments

• 56C1FD2F-ECEC-4721-AE44-7ED3FDCF7F3E.jpeg
    56C1FD2F-ECEC-4721-AE44-7ED3FDCF7F3E.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 128
  • 2E712D3E-2066-4D56-A330-16D4B1D6B08A.jpeg
    2E712D3E-2066-4D56-A330-16D4B1D6B08A.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 06ADBF62-3A07-4444-969B-65A37FBFC10E.jpeg
    06ADBF62-3A07-4444-969B-65A37FBFC10E.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 131
Welcome! I really like the arches and the viewing being on both sides. Reminds me of my build. :) Post away with more pictures and questions.

Welcome to our place in space
And thank you for becoming a $upporting member
It shows your commitment
You support us, we’ll support you
Best investment you’ve made in your reefing journey
Best fishes and happy reefing

Welcome to our place in space
And thank you for becoming a $upporting member
It shows your commitment
You support us, we’ll support you
Best investment you’ve made in your reefing journey
Best fishes and happy reefing
Thanks so much! Love the phrase “our place in space” as it really reflects how so many people can share info and knowledge instaneously.

I first fell in love with saltwater aquariums watching my older brother manage a 30g tank 35 years ago. It was such trial and error for him since he only had a few friends to bounce ideas/problems off of. He ended up breaking down the tank in less than a year.

Since then I’ve always wanted a tank of my own and I’m blessed to have the time and energy to have one now

Love the molding around the tank sweet look!! Welcome to the club..Probably several hundred years combined experience of knowledge here in the club and that's probably an understatement!
Paul

Thx Paul! We wanted a living art look with the picture frame moulding, so appreciate the positive feedback! Love the vibe from the club too!

Thanks so much! Love the phrase “our place in space” as it really reflects how so many people can share info and knowledge instaneously.

I first fell in love with saltwater aquariums watching my older brother manage a 30g tank 35 years ago. It was such trial and error for him since he only had a few friends to bounce ideas/problems off of. He ended up breaking down the tank in less than a year.

Since then I’ve always wanted a tank of my own and I’m blessed to have the time and energy to have one now
I’m no scientist!
You can do it too

Back