Kessil

Ofzakaria rr grape juice

I have a massive reef ready grape juice colony primed for some trimming. Not to be mistaken with grape juice acro..
The closest and most represented picture online to how it actually look, is the pics on battle coral site.

Will prepare 2x2" frags for the DBTC.

Colors on the colony is awesome and resistive to paramaters change. It looked like that 9very the years across diffrent system conditions.

Similar program rules apply:

- must be supporting member

- grow out the coral you receive, frag it when larger enough, and distribute AT LEAST 2 frags as large or larger than what you got to other members before you trade it or swap it.

- Must have a tank journal to show your system can sustain sps.

- pls provide updates every so often, including pics

- never sell it. Just grow, frag and give to other reefers in BAR. Reason am doing so, because I do not want to hurt folks like BC or others who sell online.

For now this is the mother colony pic. Will update the frag pics later.

The coral have variation of green, purple and blue base with purple PE.

in the right condition moderate grow. I have it for close to 4 years between frag and display tanks.

Like high flow high to moderate light,
I have it tip section of the tank.
Grew under LED T5 combo.
My system is ULN but I think it will adapt to any system that can grow sps...

My system parameters:
Salinity 35ppt
Alk 7
Ca 490
K+ 400
No3 0.5
Po4 0.05

If you want a frag, feel free to email me on bayareareef@gmail.com

Attachments

• 20200714_131232.jpg
    20200714_131232.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_20200714-131132_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-131132_Photos.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 20200714_131252.jpg
    20200714_131252.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
I'd love to get in on this one too Omar. But, if you are only allowing ONE DBTC per member, my first choice would be the shag priority. Then this piece second.

I'd love to get in on this one too Omar. But, if you are only allowing ONE DBTC per member, my first choice would be the shag priority. Then this piece second.
No worries boss, will keep one of this for you and the next shag priority frag for u as well.
Cheers

Last edited:
Back