Jestersix

Orange Ricordia

I would love to add one or more of these in our new tank. We had a thriving colony of Ricordea Floridas in our mixed reef in Boston.

Our new 90 gallon has been up for several months and the first few LPS and SPS frags are doing well. I'd love to add some Ricordeas with nice bright colors.

Mine finally has a second mouth, so I hope for it to be splitting soon!
Congrats!! I was just wondering how they typically multiply - splitting or a baby that just appears?!! Mine is very beautiful but have not seen any growth or another mouth yet!! Very excited for you!

Big thanks to Roberto for some beautiful Ricordeas and other coral.

Everything is acclimated and in my tank, I'll post some pictures once everything is mounted and has a permanent home.

Same here, my ric melted (in my previous mini-crash) and would like to get on the list if you have more available in the future.

I also updated the DBTC for me & @swayd.

I took two from Roberto (thanks!) when I started my tank up, which have grown to about 5 now. Once they overgrow the rock they're on I'll try to start separating some out for adoption. I've been lazy about feeding them, but I'll try to stay on it every week and grow them out.

2015-07-25%2018.51.25.jpg

Back