Jestersix

Others in the Sunnyvale area near Los Altos?

Any reefers in the Sunnyvale area? I've been reefing since 96 and always interested in chatting with others and learning other ways of doing things. Anyone in the area around 85 and Fremont area of Sunnyvale interested in chatting about your tank, setting up tank tours, etc.? It is always good to meet other local reefers and know who to turn to for water test verification, help, frag swaps, etc.

Cheers

The south bay is heaven for reefers!
You will find in BAR the best folks around the hobby.
Welcome!

There's a get together next Saturday in Pacifica, good chance to meet people.
Events are normally held in the east bay, Hayward's Chabott College.

The south bay is heaven for reefers!
You will find in BAR the best folks around the hobby.
Welcome!

There's a get together next Saturday in Pacifica, good chance to meet people.
Events are normally held in the east bay, Hayward's Chabott College.

Nah nah the East Bay Reefers are the Best Folks !
:mad:

Will reach out to you at some point DBSS. I can't make the meet in Pacifica this weekend.

I have a brother in law in Elk Grove, but other than that no one else to banter with, exchange ideas, frags, etc. I would really like to meet some others near by.

I was a East Bay'er in the beginning and now a South Bay'er. I must say the East Bay has had more shops over the years. I remember years ago Tropical Paradise was great. I watched Aquarium Concepts move a number of times starting off of Winton. I digress...

Yes - Robert is great. Nice store and selection too. I work near California Reef so that is good too. Matt is a pleasure to talk with as well.

Back