Neptune Aquatics

Password Reset Issue

Hey! I've been a long time lurker, and finally joined up today, via Tapatalk. I love this community!

I went to submit my membership contribution (I searched and followed a couple links posted by @denzil) and I ended up having to log in via web browser. My password was incorrect, of course. So I went and followed the "forgot password?" link and went through all the instructions to reset my password, I got a couple errors along the way for some reason but in the end was able to successfully reset my password and submit my contribution.

Yeah!

Fast forward to 3 minutes later, I don't like that my password is randomly generated. So via web browser, while logged into my account, I click on the password portion of the account settings tab. I entered the randomly generate password, and entered my new password.

The system says I entered the wrong password.

If anyone can help, I will help you program your Apex. ;)

Cheers, Justin

Hey Spoon, I adjusted your birthdate in your profile. Start a private conversation (PC) with me and we'll get your password situated if you're still interested in doing that.

Sorry to hear that you experienced this much trouble just to get registered and become a Supporting Member. Thanks though for joining and welcome to BAR!

Back