Cali Kid Corals

Pick your own frag

I have some credit at Reefready.net. Since I don't know when I will have a tank, I decided to put this in the DBTC. Below is the list but you can only pick one frag. According to Matt, it will be a good size frag. If you don't know Matt/reefready.net, you're not a good BAR member ;D ..

Whoever I pick, please contact Matt to schedule a pick up.

Here is the list:
Jeckyl and Hyde Favia
Reefready.net Green Streak Chalice
Sirens Song Palys
Pink Cadillac Monti
Mohawk Palys
Palmers Mille
Tyree Orange Psammocora

My rules are simple. (copy from Norman :D )
1. You have started 4 or more SPS/LPS DBTC
2. You commit to returning two 2nd generation frags to DBTC
3. You agree not to sell this coral
4. You may trade frags of this coral for comparable uber rares, but any coral you get has to go into DBTC.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=2713.msg28474#msg28474 date=1197929343]
Dang, this one is very nice! I'm sure the favor will be returned once you get back in.
[/quote]

;D I have a bunch of people keep telling me to come back and they will hook me up with a bunch of frags :D .. We have a bunch of cool people. That's why this club is so great. :D

Perry,
Which one would you pick if I pick you? :)

That Favia is pretty cool. If I pick, it would be the Monti Setosa ;D ..

Tom,
Go to www.reefready.net to check them out. These are all in the Collector section. :D

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2713.msg28521#msg28521 date=1197954713]
That Favia is pretty cool. If I pick, it would be the Monti Setosa ;D ..

Tom,
Go to www.reefready.net to check them out. These are all in the Collector section. :D
[/quote]

Phong, if I have to pick then it would go in this order (wishfull thinking I know but what the heck) :D

1, Jeckyl and Hyde Favia
2, Reefready.net Green Streak Chalice
3, Sirens Song Palys
4, Pink Cadillac Monti
5, Mohawk Palys

Perry, please contact Matt on RC to schedule a pick up. I will let him know. Bring some $$ because Matt has really nice stuff. I never bring enough $ when I go to his house (good thing sometimes ;D )

Tom, hopefully the frag big enough to frag soon. Favia grows pretty fast so I'm sure Perry will put a frag back in no time. :D

Thanks Matt at www.reefready.net for letting me do this :) ..

Back